We’ve all seen the recent headline about the number of ‘lost’ NHS dental appointments since the pandemic hit in Spring 2020. Nationally, the figure has now exceeded 40 million and there is immense pressure on NHS dentistry. 543 Dental Centre is committed to delivering our NHS contract, but like all other NHS practices we too have a long waiting list for appointments.
This situation makes keeping up with routine dental and hygiene appointments challenging, so we have decided to redesign and relaunch our range of dental plans – to make them more flexible and more relevant to our patients.
The 543 Dencare range now extends to three plans, each with slightly different features and numbers of appointments. All three of them guarantee the following benefits:
- Flexible numbers of check-ups and hygiene appointments each year to meet your needs
- The ability to book appointments without a long wait time
- Instant access to the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme, which guarantees you emergency dental care from anywhere in the world
- A dedicated treatment coordinator to help you schedule your more complicated treatments
- Routine oral cancer screenings
- Transparent monthly pricing to avoid any unpleasant surprises
- Care from the same dentist (where possible), to ensure our patients build great relationships
- Quick access to emergency appointments
- Later appointments to help those with busy schedules
- 20% off specified treatments
- 10% off dental consumables bought at the practice
- Easy, fast, online signup
From our basic package to the comprehensive option of 543 Dencare Plus, each plan allows you to split the cost of your dental care across the year. This enables you to budget for your dental care monthly and avoid any unpleasant financial surprises, giving you full peace of mind that your oral health is taken care of.