Bring your friends and family and come on down!
Mark your calendars! On Wednesday 4th April, 543 Dental Centre is opening its doors and inviting the world in. We’d love for you to bring your whole family and tell all your friends. This is a great chance for you to see behind the scenes, meet the team and learn more about what we do here at 543 (hint: it’s a lot more than just dentistry).
Here are five great reasons to come along:
- Find out how we can care for your smile. We give first-class, individual care to every one of our patients, and offer a full range of NHS and private dental and cosmetic services. This includes all the usual preventive and restorative treatments, as well as popular extras such as teeth whitening and even facial aesthetics!
- Check out our awesome practice! We have 12 multi-purpose surgeries, all fully air-conditioned and fitted with the latest fibre-optic equipment, including Kodak digital CR7400 x-ray machines. You’ll get the chance to peek inside one of them and look around other bits of the practice as well.
- Make it a family day out. We love it when families visit and go out of our way to make every member, from the youngest to the eldest, feel welcome and comfortable, with wheelchair-accessible surgeries and child-friendly areas throughout the practice. We’re especially keen to help engage children with fun ways of learning about their dental health.
- Learn about the other great stuff we do. We wear many hats here at 543, and you might be interested to hear more about some of the great campaigns we support. You’ll probably have heard about our work with Teeth Team but come along to our Open Day and find out more about other health initiatives we’re keen to promote, such as Starting Well and Change 4 Life.
- Get some FREE oral health information, tips and advice! They say you don’t know what you don’t know and oral health recommendations are constantly being revised in light of new research. We’ll be handing out loads of great information on all aspects of oral health and the team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have. It’s a great chance to make sure you’re up to date with the latest advice.