Private Dental Care
We offer our private patients a full range of dental and exclusive cosmetic treatments
At 543 Dental Centre, we’re proud to offer our private patients a comprehensive range of high-quality dental and the latest cosmetic treatments, carried out by well-trained and highly-experienced professionals. We strive to create a spa-like atmosphere where you will feel relaxed and cared for to the highest standard.
Private patient priority
As a private patient you will:
- Benefit from a dedicated Treatment Coordinator who will consult with you to help decide which treatment best suits your needs and expectations
- Have priority for appointment slots
- Be given details to book your appointments online
- Have use of a separate and exclusive private waiting room, including free wifi
- Have access to a dedicated emergency line for urgent out-of-hours care.
- Have access to our full range of treatments, including those not available on the NHS
Nervous about your dental treatment?
Don’t worry. Our dentists are experienced, understanding and patient. We make sure you’re comfortable at every stage and let you take your treatment at your own pace.
Our financial policies
- You’ll see your treatment plan before any treatment starts
- To help you understand the treatment plan in full, we’ll explain to you all the procedures and how much it will cost
- If we or you need to change the treatment plan at any time, we’ll explain and agree with you any extra charges and credit that may apply
- We’ll ask you to pay a 50% deposit for any private treatment
- We also offer 0% finance, subject to status and attractive 543 Dencare payment plans for comprehensive oral health
What you can expect from us
We promise to:
- Work to the highest standard of professional skill and ability
- Give you a full examination, diagnosis and explanation of our findings
- Explain what treatments are open to you and the benefits and costs of each one so you can make an informed decision about which one is right for you
- Carry out all our services with integrity and to the best of our knowledge and ability
- Keep up to date with progress in dental sciences and follow current best practice
- Give you total confidence and peace of mind in our services, abilities and results
We ask that you please:
- Keep your routine appointments and give us at least 24 hours’ notice if you need to change or cancel an appointment
- Keep us advised of any changes in your health during your treatment or any condition that requires special attention. Your health and comfort are the most important things to us
- Let your dentist, practice manager or other member of staff know if there’s a problem at any time. That way we can try and resolve the matter as soon as possible
To register as a new patient at 543 Dental Centre, please call us on 01482 565 488 today.
Did you know?
On both of our Dencare Safe and Dencare Secure payment plans you could save up to 20% off the cost of your dental treatment from as little as just £12.50 a month.
Now that’s something to smile about…
FIND OUT MORE