NHS Dental Care
We offer a full range of NHS dental treatments for qualifying patients of all ages
At 543 Dental Centre, we’re happy to take on new NHS patients and aim to offer you the best care possible within the National Health Service. Not all of our treatments are available on the NHS, but if you’re an NHS patient you may opt to pay the private fee for any supplemental treatments you choose.
What you can expect from us
We promise to:
- Work to a high standard of professional skill and ability
- Give you a full examination, diagnosis and explanation of our findings
- Explain what treatments are open to you and the benefits and costs of each one
- Carry out all our services with integrity and to the best of our knowledge and ability
- Always follow current best practice guidelines
In return, we ask you to:
- Keep your routine appointments. If you need to change or cancel an appointment, we need at least 24 hours’ notice
- Let us know of any changes in your health during your treatment or any condition that needs special attention
- Let your dentist, practice manager or other member of staff know if there’s a problem at any time
Our financial policies
- You’ll see your treatment plan before any treatment starts
- We’ll explain all the procedures and how much it will cost
- If we or you need to change the treatment plan at any time, we’ll explain and agree with you any extra charges and credit that may apply
- If you’re coming back for private treatment, we’ll ask you to pay a 50% deposit
To register as a new patient at 543 Dental Centre, please call us on 01482 565 488 today.
Did you know?
On both of our Dencare Safe and Dencare Secure payment plans you could save up to 20% off the cost of your dental treatment from as little as just £12.50 a month.
Now that’s something to smile about…
FIND OUT MORE